Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Other useful guides
You might also find the following subject guides useful:
Subject guides from other sites
Your home university also provides subject guides, which will often focus on specific programmes.
- Canterbury Christ Church University: guides include Midwifery, Nursing, Occupational Therapy and Radiography. See the CCCU Subject Guides page for the full list.
- University of Greenwich: guides include Nursing and Midwifery, Paramedic Science and Social Work. See University of Greenwich Library Guides for the complete list.
- University of Kent: guides include Health Service Studies, plus Tizard, an academic group for learning disability and community care. See University of Kent Subject Guides for the full list.
Welcome to this subject guide page for Health and Medical disciplines studied across the Universities at Medway. This includes but is not limited to:
- Nursing & Midwifery
- Allied Health Professionals
- Dental Practitioners
- Public Health
- Physician Associates & Surgery
Here you will find useful information resources specific to your discipline. Please note that each university will have its own unique set of subscriptions to different resources. This has been indicated wherever possible.
If you are having trouble accessing a resource via your University, please contact me, David Bedford, for help.
Your Academic Support Librarian (CCCU courses, Greenwich Health Sciences, Medway School of Pharmacy)
Your Academic Support Librarian (DaLL: Advanced and Specialist Healthcare)